The Financial Highlights of the Q3 FY2017 Earnings of H T Media Ltd. are as follows:
In the Digital Business:
- Shine.com and Digital Content registered healthy revenue growth of ~29% and ~21% respectively in Q3’FY17 vs. same period last year.
- HT Mobile Solutions witnessed a soft quarter registering a revenue de-growth of ~(39%) in Q3’FY17 vs. same period last year.
- Overall (3%) decrease in revenue from Digital segment to INR 371 million from INR 382 million in the same quarter last year.
In the Radio Business:
- 39.4% increase in reported revenue to INR 449 million in Q3’FY17 from INR 323 million in same period last year driven by new radio station launches.
- Radio EBITDA at INR 132 million with margins at 29.3% vs. 27.2% during same period last year and vs. 18.8% in the previous quarter as new stations have started gaining traction.
You can also refer to the presentation of the H T Media Q3 Earnings here.