Most significant Sensex falls in last 3 decades – Jan’08
– It was Jan 2008, when the market start cracking, Nifty fell down from 6300 levels to 5200 levels and the fall continued….
– This was worst fall in the history of stock market where I have seen stock falling 60-80% and even 95% of their value in a matter of 12-18 months. The fall was so severe that all damage was done in just 18 months and this is the time I started writing blog.
– This was the lifetime opportunity to accumulate stocks at throw away price.
Sensex slips below 9K mark in Oct 2008
– Once again 2008 and 2009 was the time one should have sold everything and bought stocks which were screaming buy during the financial collapse which comes and goes like many such uncertainty.
TRADING HALTED FOR THE DAY – May 2009
– Market were oversold and when they got some good news of new govt formation by Congress, market jumped like anything and hit circuit up.
– All those who dare to buy stocks in last 2 years are ready to see their wealth growing and it was just a start, so there was no reason why one should have exited, it was the time to buy more or hold tight.
Market Guru- See Nifty At 10,460 By May 2016: Atul Suri – This statement was given in March 2014 when Nifty crossed 6350 (Nifty touched 6300 in 2010 and 2013 also but failed)
Stock Markets Biggest Crash In 7 Years – Aug 2015
– Once again in Aug 2015, market fell down……actually we made high in March 2015 lead by IT & Pharma after that IT and Pharma started falling down and lost almost 50% of their value. So the fall in the market started in March 2015 itself and intensity was high by end of the year.
– Nifty fell down to 6900 levels which is fall of 23% from the peak. So, a rise of 50% in 12 months lead to a fall of 23% in next 12 months time. This is how the market dynamic works. It was a golden opportunity to buy stocks. This is the time I was saying that bull market is over, I was wrong in that because I was occupied with a notion that 8 years cycle is panning out and market will fall.
Impact of demonetization (Dec’16) on jobs and the sectors – TeamLease Services on CNBC TV 18