I was wondering why are so many people against our Honourable PM Narendra Modi. I noticed that this started after Demonetization and keeping that in mind, I was thinking who could be the people who will be affected by Demonetization.
I was shocked to discover that here are following categories of people who will feel the impact more than anyone –
1. Educational Institutions – They used to get all Capitation fee in cash and most of it unaccounted.
2. Terrorist Organisation – Their Funding is under stress
3. Fake Currency Dealers – With stress on Digital Economy, they are under Major Stress
4. Real Estate Mafia – We all know that a Big Part of payment had to be made in Cash and now they find it difficult to account for unaccounted cash. Benami land transactions are hit.
5. Hawala Dealers – With almost all the money in account and a close watch on withdrawals,
6. Fake Trusts and Charities – They have been used for Money laundering and with the stopping of large donations by cash, they are unable to fulfill their primary agenda
7. Politicians – Less said, better it is. Just look at almost NIL SCAM in last 3+ years is a Proof that many politicians including BJP members themselves are unhappy with Modi. They expected Modi to be like earlier PMs who let ppl swindle.
8. Rich Agriculture Land Owners – With most of the subsidy connected to Bank accounts, they are getting exposed.
9. Film industry – It’s a well known fact that it uses a lot of Black Money, underworld cash and except for Genuine Film makers, others are suffering.
10. Sports & Other kind of Betting – We know that gambling (Except Lottery) is banned and still there was a turnover of USD 150 Billion.
Please understand that these industries employ some of the Most Brilliant minds in the country and they will leave no stone unturned to make sure that Modi does not get a second term with false & hysterical propaganda.
Now it’s for us, as responsible citizens, to decide whether we want to support the above 10 Categories of people or to support ourselves.