Nobody is smart.
There are two kinds of people in the startup world: the DOERS and the DREAMERS.
- Dreamers want to talk about ideas. Doers don’t.
- Dreamers think an idea will get them funded. Doers know that funding only follows proof of viability.
- Dreamers want to hear other people’s ideas and waste time. Doers ignore other people’s ideas and execute.
- Dreamers are always afraid someone is going to steal their idea. Doers don’t care, because they know unexecuted ideas are worthless, and an executed idea that’s imitated = market validation.
- Don’t share your ideas on Quora. Your idea doesn’t matter. Only your ability to execute matters. Stop talking about ideas and start doing something.